Monday, April 14, 2008

New Pothis

Could not help writing this, but lets look at what new Pothis have appeared in last 2-3 years
1. Updated Discourses on Radhasoami Faith
2. Writings and Speeches of GH Sahabji Maharaj
3. Directory of Institutes in Dayalbagh
4. Discourses on Education
5. Rozzana Vakhyaat (Hindi Translation of Diaries of Sahabji maharaj)
6. Special souvenir for GH MB Laal Sahab
7. same above in Hindi

Apart from this, Publication department makes sure ***all pothees*** are available for sale in Bhandara - it is quite funny that a lot of them are not sold out even - dont know why. For example, when was in last time (and I came to senses and started observing when I was in class 6th) - did I see "Bhagwad Gita ke Updesh", or "Yatharth Prakash" being on sale......

all around environment of extreme dynamism, optimism, innovation, discpline and a sense of purpose...

No comments: